Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Yeah but he only really stuck around for Superman. He'll be back for B/S and the Avatar sequels, I'm sure :rofl:

Heh, figures.  The hell happened to Battle Angel?  He was going on about that for some time back in like 08.

It's funny, for the longest time, I had no idea he was referring to a Cameron movie with his Avatar talk, always thought he was talking about the movie on the Nickelodeon show. 

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Just stopped by to let you know how much I'm enjoying this thread, you guys are hilarious. I'm supposed to be studying for an exam I have tomorrow morning but for some reason I can't leave this thread lol I mean, I'm not exactly happy about the numbers for CF but everything else here is awesome. Well, back to lurking...

• Like 11

Yes. His post indicates that afternoon shows were weak. But that also means night shows will show a bigger jump, and hence the final number should be higher than his current projection.

When did THG become a superhero movie? 

Based on numbers uptil evening. Should go up with his next revision.I may be wrong though.

That's what I expect as well.  Every update has come before reporters would have access to the even the earliest East Coast evening figures.  Hardly indicative at all.  I'm not taking anything seriously till we have a concrete figure tomorrow morning, be it 50M or 90M.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Just stopped by to let you know how much I'm enjoying this thread, you guys are hilarious. I'm supposed to be studying for an exam I have tomorrow morning but for some reason I can't leave this thread lol I mean, I'm not exactly happy about the numbers for CF but everything else here is awesome. Well, back to lurking...

Welcome.
  • Like 1

Made some decent internet money on HSX by shorting HGAM2 today. It is already down 6$ today and will probably end maybe 15-20$ down by the end of the day.

How were you and Tele able to do this?  I haven't been able to do anything with CF stocks at all today.