Plain Old Tele

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Lol you caved in to peer pressure. :P

No I sound like a troll but when I see something I call it.

CF looks to increase big in Canada on Sat and that will save it.

However I do wonder if East Coast will increase much as they did 

I had it at $380-$390M. So I wouldn't find $370M to be disappointing at all.Like we talked about a week or so back. Once a film hits $400M domestic, there's really nowhere else to go but down. The projections thinking it would match if not exceed The Hunger Games stateside were never realistic. Let alone sane.

370 still seems somewhat optimistic

Its not my fault this thread is getting a million replies hence why I missed your post.

Doesn't matter if you read his post or not.  I think Shawn garners a little more respect than the average poster here.  You do know he runs this site, don't you?

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Shawn can we bump Godzilla's warn level by 5 simply because he had the audacity to tell you to use math?

I think that's fair.   :)

:lol:

Emperor Baumer is not as forgiving as I...

Posted Image

As tempting as it that may be, I guess we can chalk it up to the over-excitement of the weekend. :)
  • Like 2

Just so Shawn can see what Baumer did last night.

Why?  lol.  

I posted that picture because someone asked where Nikki had gotten her early number from.  Instead of saying she pulled it out of her ass, I posted what I thought was a humourous picture of a mans ass.  

• Like 1