Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

• Founder / Operator

No one's saying Dark Knight is bad or anything. I like it just as much as I've always liked it. I just don't feel the need to rip my pants off and start jerking to it whenever I watch it like most of you guys do.

But... but... that's the only way TO watch it!

• Like 3

No one's saying Dark Knight is bad or anything. I like it just as much as I've always liked it. I just don't feel the need to rip my pants off and start jerking to it whenever I watch it like most of you guys do.

Only sometimes :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 2

I guess it's officially become cool to not like Dark Knight, I've heard of lot of it this year.

Shame on those people. Shame. On. Those. People. TDK is the perfection in the superhero genre, if that exists.

• Like 3

I also found TITE self indugent and 70% of the cast is made of actors I don't like with that said I enjoyed the movie especially Danny McBride who I normally dislike. But I enjoyed The Heat and We're The Milers more. The Internship was OK too actually

I actually enjoyed TASM far more than most and it honestly was close to the level of the first Raimi movie, it just felt redundant. Plus, iJack's lunacy overshadowed that movie on this board.I think with Foxx as the villain (I'm a big time Jamie Foxx mark) and the fact that it isn't a retread, I think I have the most confidence in TASM2 to be at least pretty good out of the four.

:rofl: :rofl:So true.
  • Like 1