Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Good opening number in the end. Better than my 157m final prediction.

Curious to see the breakdown.

Now you're being modest.  You were one of the realists here.  157 is a great prediction...that 97.5% if you were playing the derby.  Come on dude....lol

• Like 3

Coming from a non-CF loony, after seeing both IM3 and CF, I'm glad CF was (likely) able to pull it out in attendance. I honestly care about attendance as much as gross. The whole "who deserved what" argument is pointless, but I'm glad CF was able to pull it out. That movie was just too live. Very impressed.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Same multiplier as Quantum of Solace from its pre-Thanksgiving weekend and it just misses the mark.

It is easier to get a bigger multiplier from lower weekend number. Better comparison is Unstoppable, which grossed another 40m after a 13m pre-thanksgiving weekend.

$399,999,999. It cant cross $400M because I said it wouldn't and I dont feel like dealing with everyone and their mom rubbing it in my face haha. 

LOL Hey if you take your props you got to take your lumps.

It only hurts for a minute. :lol:

• Like 1

Well, fantastic opening.  It will almost certainly fall more than 30% today as there are some massive snow storms through NA and there is an NFL game tonight and the Grey Cup is on, which to Americans means nothing but here in Canada, it usually gets about half the country watching it.  So imo, Sunday's drop will be about 33%.

• Like 2