Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

LOL well you got to wait until Monday when the actuals come out to see if it actually drops. If it does then you "called it". But if it doesn't then you didn't. But nothing has been proven yet. We'll see tomorrow. I actually think it's legit.

We know what's going to happen tomorrow, we know.

How are they right? What is so wrong about asking (NOT forcing) a poster to employ some basic human decency and consideration? Why is trivialising rape the way that poster did considered something that needs defending now?People here always wonder why this forum has so few female posters in comparison to male posters... this is why. :(

I am sorry that happen to you. You are a great poster and I hope you choose to stay. I support you.
  • Like 3

I'm so sorry about what's happened to you :(  Not every poster on here is so insensitive and I hope you stick around here because you're a really good poster yourself.

Please don't demonize me. I'm ashamed of the earlier but that post is not the norm for me. 

• Like 1

How exactly is the better comparison a non-sequel that fell 42% in its second weekend? I mean, look at Unstoppable's drops: 12% on Thanksgiving, and then 47% the weekend after. I can comfortably say there's little to no chance of that happening to Thor 2.

Okay it may have bigger drop than Unstoppable but it should have softer drops than QoS too.