Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I wonder if RTH ever gets creeped out by everyone hanging on to his every post, but that's like wondering if God gets upset when people pray, huh?

I'm not sure if I've ever liked one of rth's posts which I guess would make me an rtheist.
  • Like 2

I just had a scan on Fandango of some major cities and there are TONS of sellouts that I'm seeing. Are there meant to be more than this? Because many places are sold out until much later tonight. Seems promising...

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 1

Richmond looking in line with DC Area.  College towns of Charlottesville (UVA), Harrisonburg (JMU), and Blackburg (VT) also pretty much sold out for the night. 

Yea, I checked around those areas too and into Pennslyvania and Jersey, and it's really doing gangbusters in the Mid-Atlantic corridor. Maybe it's because District 12 is obviously supposed to be the western part of Virginia or West Virginia area (except that's not the reason). 

• Like 1

As much as I love meltdowns, I don't want it on the backs of movies I enjoy. I certainly enjoyed CF more than THG. JLaw's becoming an established A-lister.  :) 

I saw this post in bold and I expected to be more....BKB-ier