Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

And they killed off Brian on Family Guy? Wow wtfFuck you Sunday

Watched it, didn't care. Family Guy doesn't do emotional episodes well. Besides, throughout the episode you had the feeling that this will just be retconned sometime soon. I don't see Vinny sticking around as a character.

Let's hope someone else creates the interstellar OW thread next year and that telenachos is stripped down from his mod title, so that he can't edit a thread anymore. It was hard this week with all his insults, so guess what it will be like when the impossible happens to interstellar.

We need to reunite nolanites.

Let's hope someone else creates the interstellar OW thread next year and that telenachos is stripped down from his mod title, so that he can't edit a thread anymore. It was hard this week with all his insults, so guess what it will be like when the impossible happens to interstellar.

You have my sword, bow, and axe, and again, no sexual euphemisms intended.

I too, shall enter a slumber. Good night, sweet princes/princesses.

• Like 1

Who says I'm not a Nolanite? :ph34r:

Who says I'm not a Nolanite? :ph34r:

Tawasal says to Telenachos: Enough! All of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied by you.

[Then Tawasal grabs Telenachos and slams him around, then leaves him face-up on the floor in a crater]

Edited by Crispylips