Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Posted Image

Haha, this is awesome. Pretty much sums up how I feel too.

Making these BO numbers and grosses into wars measurements between movies, is fun and all, but taking it too seriously though...different matter. Not good.

• Like 1

It's amazing how everyone turns on a film once it doesn't do what they want it to. Watch it have a massive Saturday increase tomorrow and shut everyone up.

It would be nuts if this does a TA...or even a Thor 2 on us.

Edited by Accursed Architect!™
  • Like 1

The last time you all actually felt and touched sexy female legs was so long ago that you don't even remember what it actually feels like.

Hence, your overall dumbfoundness and cluelessness when it comes to this CF OW thread.

Posted Image

I'M NOT TURNING ON THE FILM!!! It's the best movie of 2013!! I'm just disgusted with the GP!!!!!!

Man I blame the Battle Royale assholes and "teeny-bopper movie" misogynists.  It's not enough that they didn't like the movie, they had to make everyone else feel bad about liking this franchise by being loud and vocal.  

• Like 1

The last ten pages read like a suicide message.

For a bit of perspective, 140-150m OW is massive for a 2D film in November. 

They don't want perspective. They want winners! Nobody remembers number 2.

So is Baumer a boxoffice predicting king now or what.

Man, I wished I stayed with my initial $165 prediction which now even that feels off. I just wasn't feeling the hype with this one and should have gone with my observations. I am in contact with a lot of college students and they were not as excited about this as they were when THG came out. I mean among college students, I could really feel the hype then, but not now for this one. Still, I would have never imagined a decrease in OW.

I'M NOT TURNING ON THE FILM!!! It's the best movie of 2013!! I'm just disgusted with the GP!!!!!!

My post wasn't directed towards you adim. You have a right to be upset but keep things in perspective, this baby just got started, a whole lot more BO is around the corner, anything can happen.

• Like 1