Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

With this tragedy, the level and consistancy of the Twilight movies success remain a mystery that scientists will study for generations to come.What is the worst case scenario here, not even 300 ?I don't see it exploding OS either, it is getting crushed by Gravity in China.I don't see it touching 800m ww, 750m ww tops, which is only 50m higher than the first one. Wall Street analists predicted 900,950m ww for CF ...Oh Boy ...The big paradox is that the movie has an even better critical reception from audience and critics than the first one.What is happening would be a good start for a Twilight Zone or X Files episode.Dark Times. :(:angry: :unsure:I don't believe in legs anymore, for whatever reason, this is resonnating less than Twilight with GA.

This is a tragedy of epic proportions. It is a sad day for us Lawsbians :(Did you at least see the film yet? It's a masterpiece.

I knew a disapointment was possible but not of that magnitude.

We're bleeding for Katniss and still we stand tall'Cause maybe we've seen worse and RTH will save us all, yeahWith so many weekdays to go and doughs to be found(To be found)I'm sure that we'll all miss her soIt's the final Meltdown! 

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

I reckon if more people tracked the box office like I did, disappointments like these will begin to wash over you. The act of going to the movies is in decline. It will keep declining for a while yet and will never recover. You'd get used to being disappointed real quick.

I reckon if more people tracked the box office like I did, disappointments like these will begin to wash over you. The act of going to the movies is in decline. It will keep declining for a while yet and will never recover. You'd get used to being disappointed real quick.

That sounds like a shitty way to track box office tbh.

• Like 4

Avengers 2 should drop slightly in OW and 20% domestic. 1st time is a charm and 2nd time around there isn't anything spectacular about the ensemble. I dont see 2nd phase having that strong an appeal to GA that origin movies did for 1st phase. Unles Guardians explode(which looks so remote), Avengers need something new to sell. Plus competition should be there even though currently it looks light.For example nothing is scheduled for 5/8 and its impossible that it stays that way.

No major movie is going to get scheduled for 5/8.Avengers steamrolled everything for weeks the last time.But I agree TA2 is going to drop around 20%.

I think TA 2 wll do a Spider Man 2.

Biggeer opening but fall domestic. 

Bigger opening? You mean OD? I guess with a Friday release would have done 120M+ Aren't most expecting this? I can't believe the recent 200M OW and sub-200M OW I have seen today. With 225M+ OW beating TA I would say is a 70% lock and anything above 240M and TA is going down.