baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

So 296 M for THG: CF after this weekend? Wow.

Also, NM was at 77.9% of its gross after day 10 (comparing due to worst case frontloading). If 296m is the 10 day gross (oddly NMs final total), THG:CF stands to make $380m.

Catching Fire will without a doubt have better legs than NM. $400m is almost a... wait for it.. "lock" at this stage.

• Like 1

Btw has anyone yet mentioned the totally batshit crazy, unhinged Capitol Commander in Catching Fire? A bit part, but Jesus that guy scared me.

He was fucking intense as hell. The casting was PERFECT. What a menace. 

• Like 4

I saw Frozen at 1:45 in one of the biggest theaters in Nashville and it was sold out.  At my viewing, WOM was through the roof.  There was a family of 5 sitting next to me and the DAD looked at his wife and said 'that was great!'.  That's when you know Disney is on form.

Edited by RyneOh1040
  • Like 5

Pre-sales for Frozen are insane for tomorrow. Frozen is breaking out in Portugal. I hope it destroys the next few kids movies. I fear it may be out of many theaters by December 19 over here (Cloudy 2 and Dinosaurs open in that weekend both in lots of theaters, and Hobbit and Free Birds in the week before, kids movies overdose).

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

When Rth likes my post that says "Big Friday is coming", you know a BIG Friday is coming.

I'm feeling great for gigantic Friday for Frozen. Rth has liked two posts, numbers must really be huge. If it's approaching 30M, can you like my post? :lol:  :D

• Like 5