baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

I know you're joking, but let's keep in mind that business for Frozen is going to fall off after 7 or 8.

$25M really would be a great number for this.

Let's not get to a point where a number like $24.2M tomorrow morning is going to seem disappointing.

Thank you. Expectations really need to be kept in check here. Right now the sweet spot is $25 million. Anything above that would just be fantastic. $30 million is probably the highest it would go and that is a very, very, very slim shot.

The same goes for when business for Catching Fire picks up tonight. High 20s is the goal.

I remember back in the day seeing some kids show where they presented different countries celebrating Christmas. The Australian bit had a surfing Santa Claus, barbecue at the beach and people wearing Aloha shirts.  :lol: I was like "what the hell is this".

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

Btw has anyone yet mentioned the totally batshit crazy, unhinged Capitol Commander in Catching Fire? A bit part but Jesus that guy scared me.

... He actually made me laugh a bit at the end of his scene. He seemed a bit hammy imo :P

• Like 1

Btw has anyone yet mentioned the totally batshit crazy, unhinged Capitol Commander in Catching Fire? A bit part, but Jesus that guy scared me.

Thread I assume you mean? Yeah, I thought the actor that played him was surprisingly good, though I will say in one scene he got a little batman/Bruce Wayne on me with the deep voice. :P
  • Like 1