lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

I can't wait to see the Nolan and Marvel fanboys enraged when CF beats both IM3 and TDKR.

Meh, so long it doesn't beat TDK, I'm fine with it.

I want Iron Man 3 to go down. That was a pile of shit.

• Like 2

Meh, so long it doesn't beat TDK, I'm fine with it. I want Iron Man 3 to go down. That was a pile of shit.

IM3 needs to step the fck down cause it doesn't deserve the title of highest grossing movie of the year. I'm hoping Hobbit 2 pulls a miracle and tops it worldwide.
  • Like 2

A lot of Marvel fans seem to like CF on these boards.

Marvel itself seems to be pretty fascinated with The Hunger Games. They had a whole series called "Avengers Arena" where superpowered teens were kidnapped and forced to fight each other till death in a virtual reality world created by a villain who got the idea from The Hunger Games and Battle Royale books.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Marvel itself seems to be pretty fascinated with The Hunger Games. They had a whole series called "Avengers Arena" where superpowered teens were kidnapped and forced to fight each other till death in a virtual reality world created by a villain who got the idea from The Hunger Games and Battle Royale books.

Posted Image

That sounds awesome.

Catching Fire's Thanks Giving weekend is impressive, and it's going to be Sorcerer's Stone unadjusted weekend record. What's even more impressive is how much Sorcerer's Stone made adjusted: 116.75M during the 5 Day weekend.

I can't wait to see the Nolan and Marvel fanboys enraged when CF beats both IM3 and TDKR.

Im a huge Marvel Fanboy and have zero intrest in the Hunger Games franchise.. Never seen the first wont see this..But i dont give a rats fuck about CF beating IM3..I seriously doubt that anyone will become enraged
  • Like 1