lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Add Attack of the Clones to Revenge of the Sith on that list.

Proof of the domination of Star Wars because Attack of the Clones had the type of WOM that usually subdues the fallowing films BO potential.

Nikki Finke @NikkiFinke 10m

FRIDAY Box Office: #1 Lionsgate's 'Catching Fire' targeting huge $33M and $80M 3-day FSS and $117M five-day weekend for $304M domestic cume.

Nikki Finke @NikkiFinke 6m

FRIDAY Box Office: #2 Disney's 'Frozen' scoring big $30M and targeting $75M FSS and $101M five-day weekend.

$400 million is a lock for CF with these numbers and Frozen is doing $300 million.

• Like 3

Nikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke 10m

FRIDAY Box Office: #1 Lionsgate's 'Catching Fire' targeting huge $33M and $80M 3-day FSS and $117M five-day weekend for $304M domestic cume.

Nikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke 6m

FRIDAY Box Office: #2 Disney's 'Frozen' scoring big $30M and targeting $75M FSS and $101M five-day weekend.

$400 million is a lock for CF with these numbers and Frozen is doing $300 million.

wait just a second. let's all all take a step back here........ 80M 3-day??

Proof of the domination of Star Wars because Attack of the Clones had the type of WOM that usually subdues the fallowing films BO potential.

The combination of Menace and Clones did subdue Sith's potential. I doubt it could have reached the heights of Phantom Menace because that was some next level shit but maybe something around what Spider-Man did (~69-70m admissions) versus the 60m it pulled.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Can't believe I forgot that one...

Also, someone mentioned it earlier, but if CF passes 400m, then it'll join LOTR 1-2, LOTR 2-3, Star Wars 2-3 and PotC 1-2 adjusted as the only sequels to 400m movies that grossed more than 400m in the modern era.. That's some elite ish right there.

Add Attack of the Clones to Revenge of the Sith on that list.

The first two Spider-Man films as well. Unless I read that wrong. It did go down in gross/attendance but adjusted both are well above $400 million and actually SM2 is pretty close to $500 million.

The combination of Menace and Clones did subdue Sith's potential. I doubt it could have reached the heights of Phantom Menace because that was some next level shit but maybe something around what Spider-Man did (~69-70m admissions) versus the 60m it pulled.

True