filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Speaking of Prometheus I think I'll watch Aliens. I haven't seen it before.  :ph34r:

Posted Image

I should ban all of you TOD haters.

It's one of my earliest theater experiences I remember.  I mean, I remember going to see E.T. and Jedi, but I was 3 and 4, so I don't really remember that much about it.  

I remember almost every detail of TOD.  My uncle took me and my sister, and he had his Jeep then.  While watching it, I remember how he moved his elbow in front of my eyes when Mola Ram was ripping hearts out.  I remember having nightmares about my mom and dad being lowered into pits of fiery lava.

Ah, good times.

Edited by rallax
  • Like 3

I still dig TOD just because it's an Indy movie, but from the standpoint of characters and pacing I think it's the weakest of the four by a slim margin. KOTCS has its issues too, of course. TOD does have one of my all-time favorite Indy gags, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fja4r7mNmic

Yeah Willie was especially a weak point. It is kind of interesting to hear Spielberg talk about the film and say his only positive memory was he met Kate Capshaw
  • Like 1

Noctis thinks he can get away with anything by saying "C'mon, it's a joke".

Yeah. So glad to get rid of him. 3 months without him is heaven. I was hopeing for a permanent though. He has banned so many times he must be a candidate for a permanent one
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Yeah Willie was especially a weak point. It is kind of interesting to hear Spielberg talk about the film and say his only positive memory was he met Kate Capshaw

Doom's got really high highs and really low lows.

For me, I think that's the problem. It's inconsistent. At least with KOTCS, it's a steady decline as the film goes on. :lol:

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

To be honest here: The Last Crusade is better than Raiders.

I wholeheartedly agree. But that's not a slight against Raiders at all. TLC is the Empire Strikes Back to Raiders' original Star Wars.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 2