filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

All the CGI and technical innovations or whatever can't compare to scenes between Sarah and Reese in the first Terminator. That's magic right there.

Not to mention Nolan stole a line from that movie and his fanboys have no clue, lol.

Posted Image

Edited by ECSTASY

I wonder if people who use the table flip gif actually know the context of it. Because it's even funnier when you know the whole Magic: The Gathering aspect of it as well.

There's a Magic: The Gathering aspect to it? All I ever saw was a funny fat guy flipping over a table.

I really enjoyed Wicked too. Though my favorite musical I saw this year was Jersey Boys. Clint Eastwood is directing it for next summer.

Jersey Boys is fantastic too, but I have no idea how they'll translate it into a film. The story is a tad thin for movies.

• Like 1

I wonder if people who use the table flip gif actually know the context of it. Because it's even funnier when you know the whole Magic: The Gathering aspect of it as well.

Yes, I've seen Francis on Youtube before. He's always ranting about shit with his lisp. I really though just wanted a gif to reply to ED to hush about Santa and to produce likes, and that seemed like a good fit.

• Like 2