fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

The years (from what I remember)when Spielberg had a summer film and an "awards" contender later on1993-Jurassic Park and Schindler's List1997-Lost World and Amistad2002-Minority Report and Catch Me If You Can.I think I prefer 2002. I love Jurassic Park. And Schindler's List is a fine movie. But I also love Minority Report, I think it's a touch underrated . And I could watch CMIYC anytime.

2005 and 2011 (though his BO film then was in December) too.

Does anyone else spend hours just making Netflix playlists? It gives me intense pleasure.

LOL, that's a bit much. But yeah, I spent an hour yesterday on Netflix adding movies and shows to my watch list. It was supposed to be a short selection but interesting movies kept popping up. I couldn't help it.
  • Like 2

So Jack, have you watched Anchorman 2 yet? Will you?

It's not out yet so no, I haven't seen it yet. And yeah I will, eventually. The two-hour running time makes me worried but the reactions seem to indicate that it isn't a total abomination. Plus I was kind of exaggerating my hate of the movie if you hadn't noticed.

• Like 2