iceroll

December 26 (Boxing Day) Numbers || Hobbit 10.5m, Frozen 9.1m, AH 6.35m, Banks 4.7m, 47R 3.7m

All the corny one liners, omg, the dialogue was epically bad in such a way that it made the movie better.

"Why don't you and I play a game of 'FUCK OFF!'?"

:rofl:

It's my favourite line of the year.

• Like 1

I watched Bourne Supremacy last night.  Urban was a tall, lean, killing machine in that film.  In his later films, he looks like he as shrunk and expanded.  I mean seriously, WTF.

• Like 1

I also don't know if ever a movie has had a bigger influence of video games. The whole aesthetics of things like Call of Duty are straight from Private Ryan.

Medal of Honor for the PS2 was the direct descendant.  I still play it every now and again

• Like 1

I also don't know if ever a movie has had a bigger influence of video games. The whole aesthetics of things like Call of Duty are straight from Private Ryan.

Most sci-fi video games you can draw a line that leads back to Aliens.

Medal of Honor for the PS2 was the direct descendant.  I still play it every now and again

The PC game Allied Assault came first I believe, then they remade the Omaha Beach level for the different PS2 outing Frontline.

Why you guys play shitty games like Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, I'll never understand.

Funny thing is I rarely play or played games like CoD or MoH.  I'd mostly stick to sports games like Madden or FIFA or something like Sonic or Crash Bandicot

Why you guys play shitty games like Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, I'll never understand.

I'm only talking about Medal of Honor: Allied Assault from 2002, which is THE World War 2 shooter to play. Very acclaimed game.

• Like 1