iceroll

December 26 (Boxing Day) Numbers || Hobbit 10.5m, Frozen 9.1m, AH 6.35m, Banks 4.7m, 47R 3.7m

is that good for Hobbit? And why would American Hustle decrease?

It had one of the best holds on Christmas Eve and a massive jump on Christmas Day. It kind of makes sense that it makes a slight decrease. Still on track to outgross it's OW.

And Frozen continues to amaze. Unless it decreases tomorrow for some reason it's practically locked for $25-27 million for the weekend.

It had one of the best holds on Christmas Eve and a massive jump on Christmas Day. It kind of makes sense that it makes a slight decrease. Still on track to outgross it's OW.

And Frozen continues to amaze. Unless it decreases tomorrow for some reason it's practically locked for $25-27 million for the weekend.

That means Frozen's going to have a 40m+ weekend.

:ph34r:

DOS is starting t put up some amazing numbers.

Wolf of Wall Street had a budget of $100 million and $100 million DOM is far from a lock. I don't know how it will play in most overseas territories so there are no guarantees that it will go down as a Box Office success.

Wolf of Wall Street had a budget of $100 million and $100 million DOM is far from a lock. I don't know how it will play in most overseas territories so there are no guarantees that it will go down as a Box Office success.

It'll get legs once Oscar nominations come out.

It looks like DOS can increase from last weekend. That will put it at 190m ish. If it does well over the next holiday week it can potentially be at over 240m by January 5. If it makes the same amount of post first weekend of January money that AUJ made then Baumer's club might be in trouble

It'll get legs once Oscar nominations come out.

Maybe. Django opened to $15 million Christmas Day and finished with $162 million. Same multiplier gives it $100 million but Django had much better reception so who knows ?

such a roller coaster ride for Frozen this week in terms of rankings XD

Friday - 5,104,292 (#4)

Saturday - 7,705,553 (#3)

Sunday - 6,832,262 (#3)

Monday - 7,242,689 (#2)

Tuesday - 4,781,745 (#2)

Wednesday - 6,345,222 (#7)

Thursday - 8-9 million (#2)

It keeps trying to climb to first but new releases keep on knocking it back

Edited by Killimano3
  • Like 3

such a roller coaster ride for Frozen this week in terms of rankings XD

Friday - 5,104,292 (#4)

Saturday - 7,705,553 (#3)

Sunday - 6,832,262 (#3)

Monday - 7,242,689 (#2)

Tuesday - 4,781,745 (#2)

Wednesday - 6,345,222 (#7)

Thursday - 8-9 million (#2)

And it's going to peak at number 1.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Wall Street's drop is harsher than Catch Me If You Can's which had a similar opening day. Still getting over 100m for it would be good

That is probably because it isn't as general audience friendly as Catch Me If You Can was.