iceroll

December 26 (Boxing Day) Numbers || Hobbit 10.5m, Frozen 9.1m, AH 6.35m, Banks 4.7m, 47R 3.7m

Saw Hobbit yesterday and Frozen today, both are great movies and deserve great runs. Good to see excellent numbers for both. Hobbit should see a 5-10% increase and Frozen at least 30% increase this weekend.

Edited by eXtacy

GRUDGE MATCH took in an estimated $2.16M on Thursday. Domestic total now stands at $6.13M. #GrudgeMatch

THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG took in an estimated $10.51M on Thursday. Domestic total now stands at $160.45M. #TheHobbit

Happy Holidays WileECoyote!

• Like 1

I don't get how the Bourne movies have fans. They are kinda generic. I won't deny that they are decently made but the plot is some generic espionage stuff. I dunno how someone can get so invested in these movies. More power to them, i guess.

• Like 1

I don't get how the Bourne movies have fans. They are kinda generic. I won't deny that they are decently made but the plot is some generic espionage stuff. I dunno how someone can get so invested in these movies. More power to them, i guess.

They are anything but generic to me. They have a certain cadence to them especially the last two. I love the fights, the chases, the cat and mouse, the music and the stories.

• Like 3

i couldn't disagree more, they redefined the action star and the action movie.  Matt Damon gave a iconic, game changing performance that showed action characters don't have to be one dimensional cardboard cutouts.  Plus some of the greatest hand to hand combat and car chases in history.  And the plot is pretty unique among action films.  An assassin with amnesia, trying to figure out who he is, why people are trying to kill him, and how he became this killing machine. 

• Like 5

i couldn't disagree more, they redefined the action star and the action movie.  Matt Damon gave a iconic, game changing performance that showed action characters don't have to be one dimensional cardboard cutouts.  Plus some of the greatest hand to hand combat and car chases in history.  And the plot is pretty unique among action films.  An assassin with amnesia, trying to figure out who he is, why people are trying to kill him, and how he became this killing machine. 

The greatest. Great post.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

I guess i'm just not into that stuff. The fight scenes are very well made, though.

It's not that i hate them or anything. I watched them and found them okay but nothing that stays in your memory.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 1