iceroll

December 26 (Boxing Day) Numbers || Hobbit 10.5m, Frozen 9.1m, AH 6.35m, Banks 4.7m, 47R 3.7m

I highly doubt that's the case. Probably more down to the majority of games sites revenues being down to advertising from games companies, leading to more pressure from them to publish a good review lest they lose that revenue.

There have been bad or lukewarm reviews for major games from major gaming sites all the time, just look at the recent launch lineup for the new consoles. I wonder, if publishers have such an influence over scores, why do they let that slip? If it ever came out that reviewers are bought they would lose credibility and in turn viewership, without viewership they get less money from ads.

Weekend Prediction for Smaug:

Friday- 11.561 (+10%)

Saturday- 12.023 (+4%)

Sunday- 10.22 (-15%)

Weekend: 33.804 (+7.3%)

Friday 11m (+5%)

Saturday 11.5m (+5%)

Sunday 9.5m (-17%)

Weekend $32m

Expect the worst hope for the best. ;)

• Like 4

I watched Bourne Supremacy last night.  Urban was a tall, lean, killing machine in that film.  In his later films, he looks like he as shrunk and expanded.  I mean seriously, WTF.

LOL I said the same thing when Sam and I were discussing it. It amazes how hot Urban was in that film. He didn't age well.

BoxOffice (@BoxOffice)12/27/13, 9:21 AMTHE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY took in an estimated $4.75M on Thursday. 2-Day domestic total stands at $12.56M. #WalterMitty@BoxOffice: JUSTIN BIEBER'S BELIEVE took in $1.01M on Thursday. 2-day domestic total stands at $2.26M. #JustinBieber #Believe

Edited by WileECoyote