kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

You're just not looking hard enough maybe? Plenty of non-chain places in most suburbs. Must be a sign of SoCal's deficiencies as a place to live.

LOL SoCal has plenty of authentic Italian restaurants. Just in my particular suburban area there are none.

Papa Johns used to be really good. I don't know what happened. The last year or so it has become downright nasty.

Maybe too much grease? I dont know what happened. When i eat Lil Ceez i feel good after, but the more PJ's I eat i feel disgusting. Theyre just always been overrated to me, though yeah they used to be a lot better.And I agree local chains are good, but Lil Ceez is so cheap and you get it immediately hot that I have to get it, especially on a college budget. Living in Charleston though we have a lot of local pizza places, my favorite was Andolinis, basically $2.75 for half a pizza, yes half a pizza, but they closed. Theres another pizza place called Gilroys where girls could get a free pizza if they flashed their tatas, but the city said stop or we'll shut you down haha. Local pizza is delicious, but Lil Ceez is great if you want something cheap and that will last. Theres a place called Marco's thats expanding. If yall ever find one, check them out! Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

A bit late to the barrage of admissions but I also have not seen Frozen. Seems more like a Netflix deal for me.

Since it's a Disney movie, it will not be on Netflix since they lost the deal with Starz to air their movies.

So it's totally a wait for Starz...but I don't have Starz, so wait for Encore, the 2nd tier version of Starz. :lol:

• Like 2

Just to jump into the pizza discussion we have a chain here called Toppers, I think it's mostly Midwest. Pizza is pretty good. But overall give me some Italians in white t shirts, gold chains and broken English making my pizza