kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

5 more days (Sat-Thu) left in what is considered the "Holiday" Period.  CF has 5 more days to gain on its title of biggest Holiday Period film of all time.  It's % share will continue to drop and may fall under 20%, but it will also be a record, which is one that doesn't shift with inflation adjustments, it's set in stone till the next record breaker.

NSFL

Posted Image

Damn, that may be the 3rd worst sporting injury I've seen.

1st was some soccer clip- guys leg did the same thing except the bone was through the skin and be was on the field in a 3 ft wide pool of blood.

2nd was the Clint Malarchuk throat slash. I was actually watching that game and when it happened I couldn't believe they kept the cameras on Clint and didn't cut away for over half a minute, they showed the blood just gushing from his neck onto the ice until they finally went to commercial.

5 more days (Sat-Thu) left in what is considered the "Holiday" Period.  CF has 5 more days to gain on its title of biggest Holiday Period film of all time.  It's % share will continue to drop and may fall under 20%, but it will also be a record, which is one that doesn't shift with inflation adjustments, it's set in stone till the next record breaker.

Biggest share since Home Alone, damn