CaptainJackSparrow

Transformers Age of Extinction: 1.05B (300 mil in China!!)

Imagine if it had had a full support from USA... :lol:

This will finish with over 1.08B and that's with being more or less a reboot, with a whole new cast. It the rumors are true and Fox and Shia come back for TF5 and Bay is still in charge 1B OS (China alone will make over 400M and I can imagine it increasing in other territories) or around that and  close to 300M DOM (I think the the cast being replaced hurt it a bit) would be on the table.

• Like 1

Nope. I think it'll top at around $850M OS.

Nah. It added 22M this week. I can see it finishing around 850M. Still incredible. Avengers (the assemble) aside, there's no currently running franchise that can match it.

I'd be so happy if it could reach 850m OS, it'd top TDKR WW with that OS number.

• Like 2

This will finish with over 1.08B and that's with being more or less a reboot, with a whole new cast. It the rumors are true and Fox and Shia come back for TF5 and Bay is still in charge 1B OS (China alone will make over 400M and I can imagine it increasing in other territories) or around that and close to 300M DOM (I think the the cast being replaced hurt it a bit) would be on the table.

Let's hope for this! :)

Transformers: Age Of Extinction morphed up another $8.4M in 52 territories this weekend at 3,551 locations. With a new cume of $811.1M, the movie has surpassed Iron Man 3 to become the 6th highest-grossing title of all time internationally. Particularly, TAOE was able to capitalize on the Obon holidays inJapan to scoop up a $3.6M second weekend at 335 locations. The local cume is $18M. Also notable is the German holdover where it added $1.3M from 426 sites, lifting the local cume to $36.6M.

http://deadline.com/2014/08/international-box-office-expendables-3-russia-turtles-dragon-china-820696/