Phil in the Blank

Nolan's Batman Trilogy vs Marvel Phase One Movies. Super Fanboy Wars incoming.

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which movies from Mavel Phase One movies and Nolan Batman Movies would you give an 'A' rating too

• Iron Man
    • The Incredible Hulk
    • Iron Man 2
    • Thor
    • Captain America: The First Avenger
    • The Avengers
    • Batman Begins
    • The Dark Knight
    • The Dark Knight Rises

The Marvel movie I liked most was Captain America. I admit the villain was kind of meh (as are most Marvel villains, no offense), but I really liked it more than the others.

Batman Begins I'd say is a B+ whilst The Dark Knight is an A+ and The Dark Knight Rises A-.

The other marvel movies (apart from Iron Man 1 - A) are below B, with the last being Iron Man 3 with D+ (If I remember right... Not sure)

• Like 1

The Dark Knight A+

The Dark Knight Rises A+

The Avengers A

Iron Man A

Batman Begins A-

Captain America: The First Avenger B+

The Incredible Hulk B+

Iron Man 2 B

Thor B

Honestly I really can't compare these movies, there trying to do entirely different things.

Nolans Batman trilogy works because Batman is an inherently dark character, and these movies are dark, at least to a point, in each movie there is a glimmer of hope, that something good will happen, that at the end all will be well.

The Marvel movies on the other hand embrace their goofiness, but still manage to have dark elements and dark themes, not talking down to the audience.

Both films do well considering the type of movie their trying to be.

Edited by Saintarcher

I really can't compare these movies, there trying to do entirely different things.

Nolans Batman trilogy works because Batman is an inherently dark character, and these movies are dark, at least to a point, in each movie there is a glimmer of hope, that something good will happen, that at the end all will be well.

The Marvel movies on the other hand embrace their goofiness, but still manage to have dark elements and dark themes, not talking down to the audience

Both films do well considering the type of movie their trying to be.

Thats why I made it a multiple choice poll, so you don't have to compare them, just choose the ones that you really enjoyed.

• Like 2