druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Check the banned list. It says so

Last time I checked I was a mod. :P Lets just wait and see how things go. Right now she is perma banned. Maybe in the future she will have a new chance to return.

Edited by CJohn

Is there anyone else that doesn't like Shrek?

I don't, particularly. I liked the first half of the original film, but found the second half very pedestrian. I found the second film to be excessively annoying, and never bothered to check out any others in the series.

Really, Dreamworks didn't have a decent film until Kung Fu Panda, and even that had some issues.

Thank you! Anyways I can always take solace in the fact that Frozen still isn't gonna top any of these classics in first run attendance:

The Lion King

Aladdin

Toy Story trilogy

Shrek 1 and 2

Finding Nemo

Monsters Inc

The Incredibles

It does piss me off it will beat Beauty and the Beast though in first run attendance. Now that's a true animated masterpiece.

The mere fact that it can even be mentioned among those juggernauts is impressive. Should finish what...top 10 all-time in animation attendance? Anyone making a prediction like that 2 months ago would have been called a fool.

The funniest thing about the fish fan club is that they seem to have no idea how much of a trainwreck she really is.

Her fucking creepy obsession with an actress who hasn't made a movie in ten years is awe-inspiring. Queen. :wub:

• Like 6

But she brings life to the awards season. We need people to rip apart shitto and etc. 

What is the point in ripping apart an actress that has no career?

There have been countless actors and actresses that appeared in something big and then faded into oblivion and made for TV/DTV movies.  Why bother with her?  

Her rants got very, very, very old.

• Like 2

What is the point in ripping apart an actress that has no career?There have been countless actors and actresses that appeared in something big and then faded into oblivion and made for TV/DTV movies. Why bother with her? Her rants got very, very, very old.

And very, very sad.
  • Like 1

Her rants got very, very, very old.

Post after post of rants on a movie she hadn't even seen just because she didn't like the actor, actress, director got real old especially in the review section.

• Like 1