druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Somehow I've only managed to see 11 movies from 2013 so here's my top 10:1. Pacific Rim2. Upstream Color3. Frozen4. Saving Mr. Banks5. American Hustle6. The To-Do List7. Star Trek Into Darkness8. Iron Man 39. The Heat10. Don Jon

• Like 1

What is the point in ripping apart an actress that has no career?

There have been countless actors and actresses that appeared in something big and then faded into oblivion and made for TV/DTV movies.  Why bother with her?  

Her rants got very, very, very old.

I dunno. Fish makes it entertaining tho.

Tele FROZEN update:Nope. Saw WOLF instead.

How'd you like it?

What is the point in ripping apart an actress that has no career?

There have been countless actors and actresses that appeared in something big and then faded into oblivion and made for TV/DTV movies.  Why bother with her?  

Her rants got very, very, very old.

It wasn't just that, it was over the top rants about a lots and lots of shit.  Words can't describe that creepy Evangeline Lilly + "all the other actors I think are shit and physically ugly" thread she made.

• Like 1

Does anyone else stream Netflix via Xbox 360? The picture looks like shit. I switched from my blu ray player cause the connection and interface is better but the picture is noticeably worse, had a hazy quality to it. Maybe it's the HDMI cable.

I stream it with my PS3, and it still sucks. I've had problems with the picture on Netflix as well, but more so recently. Before, it would come out as crap (especially if the show was old), but a minute or so would adjust itself and then come out clean and nice. Now it just stays shitty.

regarding WoW... anybody think it can overtake the weekend grosses of DoS in the coming weeks? Google search traffic seems to indicate that people are really interested in the movie :) (its right on top of that metric together with frozen)

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%2Fm%2F0kvhr5y%2C%20%2Fm%2F052nd_v%2C%20%2Fm%2F0ryt9m1%2C%20%2Fm%2F0kmyxvt%2C%20%2Fm%2F0jws4d1&geo=US&date=today%203-m&cmpt=q

Posted Image

or was that kind of development anticipated anyways?

Edited by chuck0