grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

Fruitvale: Great, but unfortunately shortEnough Said: Gandolfini and Dreyfus both wonderful, great opening 30 minutes and an hour of "meh".Spectacular Now: Enermously likable but slight movie about teenage alcoholism. The lead guy is going places.

So Fruitvale maybe?

Bad news for people planning on attending Comic-Con 2014 (aka the reveal of first footage from Avengers 2, Superman/Batman, possibly Star Wars and maybe TABA). 4 day badges will not be sold this year, only single day badges i.e. it will cost more on top of the prices already being increased. On the bright side, this will possible give more people an opportunity to attend. Planning on trying for tickets this year, possibly won't get them but nothing wrong in trying  :)

Not a big deal. I had the 4-day pass last year. I just basically bought the single day passes and decided to skip Preview night.

• Founder / Operator

Dunno whether Spectacular Now reached that many teenagers.

It's definitely going to be one of those movies that everyone watches when it comes out on netflix/DVD. Not until then.

Yeah, that's what I mean. :)