grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

Speaking of which-10 years ago not a lot of people liked Wahlburg now he is quite likable.

Thing with Walhberg is that people had reason to not like him ... he was an underwear model, rapper, hell original NKOTB before quitting right away ... who had a police record ... that's not something that's easy to overcome. 

He's done a good job though and now is always reliable for those 20-30 million opening weekends.

Edited by Adam

NFL pretty much fucking up everyone's weekend. Last Sundays game was watched by 47M people. Holy fuck.Add Saints vs Seattle, Brady vs Luck on Saturday. Brace yourselves for mediocre numbers.

NFL pretty much fucking up everyone's weekend. Last Sundays game was watched by 47M people. Holy fuck.

Add Saints vs Seattle, Brady vs Luck on Saturday. Brace yourselves for mediocre numbers.

Everybody be inside to witness ...

Posted Image

Good god, don't lose to SD again Peyton. :lol:

I'm guessing that yeah, those multipliers are gonna suck this weekend given all these great games.

Still 30+ for Lone Survivor would be great.  Peter Berg will beat out Battleship ... how did he overcome that bomb.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Everybody be inside to witness ...

Posted Image

Good god, don't lose to SD again Peyton. :lol:

I'm guessing that yeah, those multipliers are gonna suck this weekend given all these great games.

Still 30+ for Lone Survivor would be great.  Peter Berg will beat out Battleship ... how did he overcome that bomb.

If Peyton loses, I'm jumping out of the first floor window.
  • Like 2

I been rooting for the Broncos all season long and I'm not gonna stop now.I'm staying away from the weekend thread during the Sunday game. Not in the mood to hear peoples shit.

His first movie was THE RUNDOWN, it was actually pretty good.

I'm jealous, I wish I could block Very Bad Things from my mind.  

He actually had a good streak with The Rundown, Friday Night Lights, and then The Kingdom.  

The less said about Hancock, the better, but at least Battleship is an good bad movie.

I'm jealous, I wish I could block Very Bad Things from my mind. He actually had a good streak with The Rundown, Friday Night Lights, and then The Kingdom. The less said about Hancock, the better, but at least Battleship is an good bad movie.

Battleship is a bad bad movie IMO.Hancock was an interesting first half a film...but then it got bad...real bad.Still love ya Charlize.
  • Like 1

Also, if anyone is interested in how bad Hercules is, but don't feel like sitting through it, I will be live tweeting it in about 30-45 minutes.I will rip it apart as best as I can,

rallax taking it for the team.Respect. Edited by kowhite

I'm jealous, I wish I could block Very Bad Things from my mind.  

He actually had a good streak with The Rundown, Friday Night Lights, and then The Kingdom.  

The less said about Hancock, the better, but at least Battleship is an good bad movie.

Despite being a wrestling fan, I never saw The Rundown ... but FNL and Kingdom were very good ... although FNL gets overshadowed by the superior television show that Berg also produced. 

Hancock ... never seen it ... Battleship was not very good, but I've seen worse big budget films.

So yeah ... Berg can make average to shit movies for the rest of his career ... him bringing FNL to television gets him a pass in my view ... but nice to see his latest isn't bad. :)

Edited by Adam

Also, if anyone is interested in how bad Hercules is, but don't feel like sitting through it, I will be live tweeting it in about 30-45 minutes.

I will rip it apart as best as I can,

I enjoyed your 47 Ronin live tweets but that will be nothing compare to this it seems. 

Better stock up on the booze, Rallax.

• Like 1