grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

I'm at the house pre-gaming it as I type this!

I hope you have the right stuff. Beer might not be strong enough for the endurance and hilarity that lie ahead.

I cannot WAIT to get a hold of I, Frankenstein!  I've been looking forward to live tweeting that one for a while now.

Considering the popularity of I, Frankenstein on our forum, I think you could actually make a thread and live post your comments as you experiencing the movie. Best opportunity to hog all those likes  :P

I hope you have the right stuff. Beer might not be strong enough for the endurance and hilarity that lie ahead.

Considering the popularity of I, Frankenstein on our forum, I think you could actually make a thread and live post your comments as you experiencing the movie. Best opportunity to hog all those likes  :P

It's going to be even better since the official I, Frankenstein twitter follows me :)

• Like 1

Leo's is the biggest 'movie star' IMO right now ... can't wait for anything he's in to come out ...

Dude is turning 40 next year ... that seems insane.

i knew as soon as i saw him in growing pains this guy was going places a future actors actor!

It's going to be even better since the official I, Frankenstein twitter follows me :) 

How did that happen?  :lol:

Well, they don't know what they signs up for then.

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

Friday Box Office Matinee Trends: 'August Osage County' (TWC) Fri $3.M/Wkd $10M, 'Hercules' (LGF/Summit)$3M/$9M, 'Her' (WB) $2M/$6M.

[*]

Friday Box Office: #2 'Frozen' (Disney) enters 8th week in release with $2.9M today and $14M-$14.5M wkd from 3,239 runs. Cume $317M.