grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

It wasn't supposed to be great. The character was just putting it on. You know that, right?

I seem to recall KissyKins saying that a few days ago and ignoring the barrage of follow-up posts that corrected him on the matter, so I fear doing it now is futile.

• Like 1

1) Lone Survivor:  13.5-14

2) Frozen:  2.9

3) Hercules:  2.8

4) Wolf:  2.7

5) Hustle:  2.6

6) Osage:  2.1

7) 

8)

9)

10)

11) Her:  1.5-1.7

Edited by Christmas baumer
  • Like 1

Nah, you cant say is a lock, not yet at least.

If it hits 35 mill, with an A+ rating, and MLK coming up next weekend, not sure how it misses 100.

If it hits 35 mill, with an A+ rating, and MLK coming up next weekend, not sure how it misses 100.

Sorry, but with 35 M OW, 100 M is not a lock for any movie. But its in good position to break the 100, no doubt about it.

Her seemed to get a good reaction from the theater that I was in.  Though this is just an isolated theater, good WOM and oscar talk could give the movie decent legs.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it move ahead of Osage and Hercules in the next week. 

Also, those Lone Survivor numbers are amazing!

Sorry, but with 35 M OW, 100 M is not a lock for any movie. But its in good position to break the 100, no doubt about it.

8 of the 54 movies that opened between 35-40m did not make 100m

They were AvP (RT 21%), Oblivion :rant: (personally my least favorite movie of the year RT 53%), Red Dragon (RT 69%), Freddy vs Jason (RT 41%), Scorpion King (RT 40%), 10000 BC (RT 8%), Battle: LA (RT 35%), The Ring 2 (20%)

It is possible that the movie will not clear 100m with a 35m ow, but I think that with the reviews it has received Lone is pretty close to being a lock.