druv10

Tuesday Numbers (Rth)

Guys can someone explain to me what is going on with the last 10 minutes of Inside Llewyn Davis? 

I was a little confused by it replaying the alley confrontation from the very beginning, unless there were subtle differences I missed. But the main point was

Right after Llewyn performs the guy who goes onto the stage to play next is heavily implied to be a pre-famous Bob Dylan, the most famous folk singer of all time, which shows that Llewyn, as hard as he tries, will never get to where he wanted to be because of a mix of his poor decisions and his bad luck

I was a little confused by it replaying the alley confrontation from the very beginning, unless there were subtle differences I missed. But the main point was

Right after Llewyn performs the guy who goes onto the stage to play next is heavily implied to be a pre-famous Bob Dylan, the most famous folk singer of all time, which shows that Llewyn, as hard as he tries, will never get to where he wanted to be because of a mix of his poor decisions and his bad luck

I think I got. NEVER MIND my previous post. 

Edited by tawasal

With Glenn Beck I want to send a bunch of Anchorman 2 memes since they do such a great job showing what his show and Fox News really is 

I might be writing my third quarter research paper on the 24-hour news cycle, and if I do, I'm gonna pack it with Anchorman 2 quotes :P