druv10

Tuesday Numbers (Rth)

The Lone Ranger is a bad, awkward movie, but there's some artistry involved unlike say Man of Steel or Thor 2. That being said I don't know whether I'd like it more on a second viewing, and I'm not trying any time soon. 

• Like 1

Impressive. Tangled went up 1.4% Wednesday... If frozen continues to out perform it, it could be back above 1M on Wednesday,

i think it was a storm which shut down schools that wednesday and helped tangled. so frozen might not go up.

Watching The Tree of Life (2nd time). Astonishing film. I honestly don't understand why so many people have been so sniffy about it. 

Because it is boring as fuck? I am not sure how I didn't walked out. And I am even less sure on why I have the Bluray.

But that's like one of the best parts. It's beautiful and peaceful. Almost an introspection of the soul.

The scene lost me at the dinosaurs. I found the childhood scenes much engaging (and moving).

The relationship between the son and Brad Pitt hit way too damn hard. Dem feels. :(