Jack Nevada

2014 Academy Awards: The Official Thread (ALL NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST)

I wouldn't mind Chiwetel Ejiofor winning. That dude has been killing shit for the past 10 years.

I'm not going to be too upset if either McConaughey, Ejiofor, or DiCaprio wins. I'm happy Bale got nominated because I'm biased, but it came at the expense of people like Phoenix and Hanks, so...

But I'm already imagining the 'ACADEMY AWARD WINNER MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY' in the Interstellar trailers.

• Like 1

I'm not going to be too upset if either McConaughey, Ejiofor, or DiCaprio wins. I'm happy Bale got nominated because I'm biased, but it came at the expense of people like Phoenix and Hanks, so...

But I'm already imagining the 'ACADEMY AWARD WINNER MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY' in the Interstellar trailers.

Inception, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Interstellar, starring Academy Award Winner Matthew McConaughey and Academy Award Winner Anne Hathaway

Interstellar > Inception

-Halba

• Like 3

Yeah, I like all 4 out of the 5 Best Actor nominees. Didn't know who Bruce Dern was before Nebraska. :ph34r:

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind Chiwetel Ejiofor winning. That dude has been killing shit for the past 10 years.

Yes in fact they said out of all the actors in the 26-40 something age category he gave the best performance of his generation in the film Othello... And 12 yrs of slave is certainly a more powerful film than all of them this year .What a role of a life time.. Also  matthews brillant performance  playing the true story of the guy determined not to lose the war to AIDS.  I would want Chitwetel to win , but if not let it go to Matthew. Come on 12yrs of the slave. .Wow 9 nominations. I hope it wins nearly all of them

Frozennn ---Let it go better win best song!!

Inception, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Interstellar, starring Academy Award Winner Matthew McConaughey and Academy Award Winner Anne Hathaway

Interstellar > Inception

-Halba

Run time: 160 minutes.

SUPERIOR TO INCEPTION

• Like 1

Yeah, I like all 4 out of the 5 Best Actor nominees. Didn't know who Bruce Dern was before Nebraska. :ph34r:

Theve been cheating him for years Stingray buddy, check out alot of the films he has been in. The dude is awesome tour de force for acting. Good to see him get an oscar nom.

Tonight's the night we hear the long awaited acceptance speech of Leonardo DiCaprio 

He better lead a chant and thump his chest. If he does, I'll see every movie he does in theaters for the rest of my life.

Tonight's the night we hear the long awaited acceptance speech of Leonardo DiCaprio 

I hope not hes deserved the oscar a long time for Titanic and Aviator, but this time there are roles that are better.. In 12 yrs of a Slave Chiewetel and Matthew Mconn.  Sorry Scott its not leos night tonight.