Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

When I'm at work, people keep reacting with the one word every time they see the trailer: Avatar.Now I don't know if that is a good thing or not. It'd be great if that means they'll think it'll be as good (opinion-based, but a movie doesn't $3b for nothing), or if it means it'll turn people as it looks like a rip off of Avatar.

boxoffice.com has just updated Underworld Awakenings international number. It just crossed $90M.

Okey.. With markets still to open in 100 mill should be no problem

I feel if there is any hope for John Carter it will come from the international markets

Well it wont be here were i live(denmark)I dont even think it will open in first place.Numbers will be low here

Very interesting OW for GR2 in Portugal. It is not bad. But it is still a big drop from the last one.And one more thing... HUGO IS NUMBER 1 HERE FOR 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!!!

Your country rocks! :D

Take a chill pill. Two things I have to say about this:

1) Build a fucking bridge and get over it - Apart from Battleship, a matter of 3-15 days early isnt going to kill anyone, and if it did, well they have problems not even the best can deal with.

2) This makes up for all of those years where OS markets would have to wait months and months to get a film.

• Like 1

Take a chill pill. Two things I have to say about this:1) Build a fucking bridge and get over it - Apart from Battleship, a matter of 3-15 days early isnt going to kill anyone, and if it did, well they have problems not even the best can deal with.2) This makes up for all of those years where OS markets would have to wait months and months to get a film.

In firedeep's defence, I don't think that's his personal opinion.But I agree with your points. Edited by lab276