Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

The drop off generally in weekend numbers for the film indicates a total weekend figure of an estimated $12 million, which would bring the action sequel’s foreign cume to about $100 million and make it No. 3 on the weekend.

WTF is wrong with these people? 100 mill after a 12 mill weekend? It was at 102 mill last weekend.

Oh boy. I just don't get it.

Edited by Expendable baumer

The drop off generally in weekend numbers for the film indicates a total weekend figure of an estimated $12 million, which would bring the action sequel’s foreign cume to about $100 million and make it No. 3 on the weekend.

WTF is wrong with these people? 100 mill after a 12 mill weekend? It was at 102 mill last weekend.

LOL

Maybe it has multiple distributors overseas.

Hollywood Reporter foreign weekend round-up articles are better than the ScreenDaily ones for me. Better reporting and they don't say "TDKR ruled the OS BO" like SD did this week.Also everyone can read HR articles!

Maybe it has multiple distributors overseas.

It does and therefore it seems every site: BOM, HR, SD...has a different OS figure for Expendables 2. Crazy. Edited by JCS

Hollywood Reporter foreign weekend round-up articles are better than the ScreenDaily ones for me. Better reporting and they don't say "TDKR ruled the OS BO" like SD did this week.Also everyone can read HR articles!I don't know what happened to Screen Daily. They were never this bad. It's like the studio wrote the little press piece for their own movies. Earlier the headline was Bourne surges toward 100m. I clicked on the part of the article I could read and it's total is only 72m. I'm like wtf?It does and therefore it seems every site: BOM, HR, SD...has a different OS figure for Expendables 2. Crazy.

That UK gross is wrong or TDKR. It was at $86.5m last Sunday...

Not really.BOM grosses have been higher than 'official' figures because exchange rates have improved recently.TDKR was officially at $82.1m week before last. Then it made 2m GBP for Mon-Sun period. That means it should officially have been at $85.3m after last weekend.

I think Expendables should be around 150m by now. Weekend should be around 35M (includes extended China opening). Edited by Fake

Not really.BOM grosses have been higher than 'official' figures because exchange rates have improved recently.TDKR was officially at $82.1m week before last. Then it made 2m GBP for Mon-Sun period. That means it should officially have been at $85.3m after last weekend.

Well, it can't be at $86.5m, because that's around £54m, and TDKR was already at £54.5m last Sunday. That means it's over £55m now, which is at least $88m.