grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

2 hours ago, Wadey Wilsoney said:

Yup. Saw it. It's not without its issues, but I really liked it.

Will check out the original again later today to see how they compare.

Would you please share details and thoughts on the visuals - that's the only thing that matters to me.

Is the whole movie throughout as good as the three scenes (intro, fight in hotel, fight in water) that were released? What about the (original) music?

Thanks,

The Shay

10 hours ago, KevinPr said:

Yeah! I just saw an IGN user saying that she's absolutely worse than Adam Sandler. I don't understand how he said that. It makes me laugh a little bit.

Seems easy enough to understand to me. ;)

(Not saying the comments there are all bad, but...)

Edited by Jason

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems easy enough to understand to me. ;)

(Not saying the comments there are all bad, but...)

I mean, c'mon!! Using GiTS and Lucy as reasons to show Scarlett is a terrible actress is similar to use Aeon Flux and Snow White and the Huntsman as reasons to show Charlize Theron is a terrible actress. Although IMO Scarlett is a better actress than Charlize, at least they are better actors than Sandler (how many positive-reviewed movies do Sandler have till now?)

Maybe that IGN user is a Sandler fan, or maybe he's just a guy who doesn't understand the characteristics of a great actor in a certain movie. What a pity he is.

Edited by KevinPr

16 minutes ago, Klingo said:

Only in the beginning and ending she is naked.  Course a see thru suit counts as naked technically.  

Not in the beginning, at the end sure; we literally see her thermoptic suit rip apart just before the rest of her tears apart. It isn't see through, just flesh toned.

Edited by Nosferatu Zodd

10 hours ago, Nosferatu Zodd said:

Not in the beginning, at the end sure; we literally see her thermoptic suit rip apart just before the rest of her tears apart. It isn't see through, just flesh toned.

Watch the beginnging again and decide whats naked.

20 minutes ago, Nosferatu Zodd said:

I guess the shelling sequence counts, obvious nipple 

5 minutes ago, Klingo said:

Yeah glad you figure that out and contradicts not naked in anime.  It's okay.

Technically it's just the creation of the body (which has been mass produced). Not Major. I'm still right. I still win.

Edited by Nosferatu Zodd

12 minutes ago, Nosferatu Zodd said:

Technically it's just the creation of the body (which has been mass produced). Not Major. I'm still right. I still win.

You're right.  Since it's a cyborg body she is not actually naked!???