grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

2 hours ago, eXtacy said:

I don't think Scarlet can really carry films in terms of acting. Sure she can put buts its seats but has she starred in anything good.

Depend of your starred and good definition obviously but, yes she had promenant role in some really good movies.

Her voice work in Her was just great and that is one of the best Sci-fi of the 2000's

Lost in Translation, Ghost World, Under The Skin, Don Jon, some Woody Allen flick, etc..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Under the Skin isn't supposed to be erotic. ;)

You don't say?

2 minutes ago, Goffe said:

as an emotionless alien, yes.

Don't be fooled, that wasn't an easy role, and not an easy film to carry. I'm not a big fan of hers, but credit where it's due.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

60-80% is my expected range.

Oh that's great!! My prediction is around 35-50% RT

What do you think about the OW and DOM?? I expect around $30m OW and $75m DOM.

Edited by KevinPr

5 hours ago, Barnack said:

Depend of your starred and good definition obviously but, yes she had promenant role in some really good movies.

Her voice work in Her was just great and that is one of the best Sci-fi of the 2000's

Lost in Translation, Ghost World, Under The Skin, Don Jon, some Woody Allen flick, etc..

Yeah! I just saw an IGN user saying that she's absolutely worse than Adam Sandler. I don't understand how he said that. It makes me laugh a little bit.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Any know when the embarog is dropping?

Apparently there aren't real advanced screenings for American critics, only for UK critics. That's what was being talked about in here a few pages back anyway.

I'm not sure about the actual embargo date though, I guess a couple of days before it comes out.

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

Apparently there aren't real advanced screenings for American critics, only for UK critics. That's what was being talked about in here a few pages back anyway.

I'm not sure about the actual embargo date though, I guess a couple of days before it comes out.

@LucasTuesday night. And not just UK but critics in all major markets except North America have seen it. Hell, fucking South Africa saw it today, Dubai yesterday.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, antovolk said:

@LucasTuesday night. And not just UK but critics in all major markets except North America have seen it. Hell, fucking South Africa saw it today, Dubai yesterday.

Yup. Saw it. It's not without its issues, but I really liked it.

Will check out the original again later today to see how they compare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wadey Wilsoney said:

Yup. Saw it. It's not without its issues, but I really liked it.

Will check out the original again later today to see how they compare.

What issues did you have? How do you think critics will react?