spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

• Founder / Operator

Because for movies that have yet to open (like THG: MOCKINGJAY l) it says "99% want to see" but for THE LEGO MOVIE (which has already opened) it's "93% liked it". I don't know if they even bother to change the "user ratings" figures.

I'm pretty sure that's because anticipation levels are always higher by nature. They only update once or twice per day, I think. Once people have seen a movie, the anticipation/like level immediately drops for virtually every movie.

That said, still being over 93% after a full day is fantastic.

• Founder / Operator

Bud, I am stunned Twitter (at least, my feed) hasn't blabbed major plot details.

You might not be so fortunate. Until Monday, stay off the Internet. For your own sake.

Oh, I've avoided looking at my Twitter feed like the plague. I'm thankful everyone around here has resisted posted many visible spoilers yet. 

Edited by ShawnMR

Oh, I've avoided looking at my Twitter feed like the plague. I'm thankful everyone around here haven't posted many visible spoilers yet. 

Two major ones. One particular I'm flabbergasted some fucktard didn't spoil just for the sake of public nerdgasm. Not even kidding.

Edited by filmnerdjamie
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure that's because anticipation levels are always higher by nature. They only update once or twice per day, I think. Once people have seen a movie, the anticipation/like level immediately drops for virtually every movie.

That said, still being over 93% after a full day is fantastic.

So it's all about "anticipation" and not really liking or not liking the movie after actually seeing it?

• Like 1

As a Tom Hanks fanboy, so did I. :lol:

Tom Hanks and I share the same birthday. That's my ice breaker for literally everything.

He's a national treasure, and we should export his talents.

(Please don't tell my female companions that I like Woody. They might take it the wrong way)

• Like 1