spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

Can't run a proper count as I haven't set up my spreadsheets, but sellouts at the Regals all around for Lego (primarily late afternoon and some evening), and see quite a few evening sellouts for Frozen as well (1 show per theater).

Another reason why to not watch Fox News.I'm all for reading news from various sources in order to get an unbiased view, but Fox is generally a waste of time and just gets me mad at humanity.You shouldn't criticize a movie (and then use that one movie to stereotype an entire community) you haven't seen, and if that guy had seen the movie he wouldn't have the same critique.Ugghh, I also hate it when they say liberals are "anti-capitalist", I believe in capitalism but I also know pure capitalism leads to Rockefeller's taking advantage of his workers and hurting society for his own profit.Besides the society shown in the LEGO movie represented a dystopian communistic government more than a capitalist one.

And I suppose MSNBC is unbiased in your view and restores your faith in humanity?

• Founder / Operator

It was at 90% on its first day and increased to 93%. It didn't drop.

It dropped to 90%  on its first day. The pre-release score was 96% on Thursday. Unfortunately, Flixster doesn't reset ratings on release days for movie.

detective

Nvm didn't detect the sarcasm lol

I wasn't all that sarcastic, I'm only vaguely familiar with Columbo :lol:

But let's pretend I was being sarcastic so I seem more cultured than a man of my age.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

It dropped to 90%  on its first day. The pre-release score was 96% on Thursday. Unfortunately, Flixster doesn't reset ratings on release days for movie.

Isn't 96% the "want to see this movie / anticipation" percentage? The 90% and 93% scores are from those who have seen it.

• Founder / Operator

Isn't 96% the "want to see this movie / anticipation" percentage? The 90% and 93% scores are from those who have seen it.

I've never seen that confirmed anywhere. Have you?

If it is, they've never updated the total number of votes. The patterns are too consistent between Thursday and Friday for every film I've ever tracked (which is about three years' worth of movies).

Seeing all the interest in the Lego movie - i can't wait to see it.  Sadly it doesn't open in australia until 3rd April :(

damn studios for putting their interests first!

:bash:  :stamp:  :badday:

• Like 1

I've never seen that confirmed anywhere. Have you?

If it is, they've never updated the total number of votes. The patterns are too consistent between Thursday and Friday for every film I've ever tracked (which is about three years' worth of movies).

Because for movies that have yet to open (like THG: MOCKINGJAY l) it says "99% want to see" but for THE LEGO MOVIE (which has already opened) it's "93% liked it". I don't know if they even bother to change the "user ratings" figures.

Seeing all the interest in the Lego movie - i can't wait to see it.  Sadly it doesn't open in australia until 3rd April

damn studios for putting their interests first!

:bash:  :stamp:  :badday:

You get CA:TWS and whole host of other movies before US so no complaining, please.  ;)  :P

• Like 1