Shawn Robbins

Saturday #s pg 19 ROAE 16.4,MRP 14.4,NS 7.1,LM 5.4

I agree with Futurist that it's great that there is a show out there that shows that not all women are smoking hot with smoking bodies. But at the same time Dunham is naked so damn often on that show that I'm starting to think it has less to do with the message and more to do with her wanting to provoke and f**k with people.

I was gonna post my Queen, but then, I realized my gawdesk is gorgeous.

Crazy. No matter where you go online, you'll come across folks voluntarily telling you just how ugly they find Dunham. "She's annoying but what it really comes down to is her hideous fucking body! How can I be expected to look at THAT?" Then someone shows up and says "I don't know who she is or that show, but she sure is ugly!"We're all (mostly) adults here, right? If her naked body is unbearable and offensive to your being, stop watching the show.

• Like 4

Crazy. No matter where you go online, you'll come across folks voluntarily telling you just how ugly they find Dunham. "She's annoying but what it really comes down to is her hideous fucking body! How can I be expected to look at THAT?" Then someone shows up and says "I don't know who she is or that show, but she sure is ugly!"We're all (mostly) adults here, right? If her naked body is unbearable and offensive to your being, stop watching the show.

Considering that the show has less than 700000 viewers any given week, it is a good bet that none of the complainers are actually watching the show.

Edited by grim22