Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Disney own everything now lol... its not funny even indiana jones.  Its crazy how disney became so powerfull now in the beginning of 2000's disney was nothing then Pirate came and story change. I thought concurence was important in US but in cinema where is it lol :P

• Like 1

Lightstorm Entertainment and Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp signed a memorandum of understanding worth NZ$500 million ($412 million) with the New Zealand government Monday to make the films in the country.

The MoU underpins changes to New Zealand’s range of incentives with Lightstorm and Fox getting 25 percent rebates on their spend in the country – an increase on 10 points on the current. Live action filming and visual effects will be done in New Zealand.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-avatar-trilogy-be-filmed-665834

• Like 2

James cameron is coming to middle earth lol :P

NZ landscape is amzing i understand him :D

AND a lot of work for NZ people.

SO very good new

Yes sir... I have a feeling we are going to silence those no 3billion worldwide talks very very fast Bone the man!

Wow Amazing,  I guess he wants to work with his good buddy and fellow innovator Peter Jackson.. :)

And plus JC and Fox get huge discounts to make their mega movies in the country.

Nice JC comes to midde-earth indeed and like LOTR before it, the destruction of the BO will be like  no other. :)

KAL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

Hah hah THank Thee Thank Thee King Kong buddy. Sometimes you just have to take out the trash like BKB

and show garbage where they belong... The funny thing is he has vacated the premises so much as others pointed

out when it came to put  up or shut up. including the original bet made...LOL..

Seems hes has a bit of sense and his running like the coward and troll we knew he was Tarzan.

Hah hah. Thanks as always to you and all my friends here for the support. :) Pandorians wont be beat

by a comic film. Not with james at the helm. :)

• Like 1

Disney own everything now lol... its not funny even indiana jones.  Its crazy how disney became so powerfull now in the beginning of 2000's disney was nothing then Pirate came and story change. I thought concurence was important in US but in cinema where is it lol :P

Frightening right. They have easily a lock to make over 30 billion if they do a good job with

their  acquisitions  of Marvel, LucasFilm, ABC Networks and radio and parlaying it all into their Theme park,Cruise

lines and more. Dont be suprise if you start seeing Marvel heroes  on their vacation lines soon and SWSc

haracters lol.  :)

With so many good books that are SWS themed, Disney is going to keep SWS going forever lol Bone.

And when Harrison Ford can no longer be Indy, they may turn Indy into a James Bond Franchise!

Harrison Ford will always be the ultimate and one and only true Indy to the masses though!

the budget is not known. 500M NZ dollars is just a means to an agreement for rebates. Cameron said he cant imagine making this 3 movis for less than a billion dollars. :) Anyway, good news. Peter Jackson and his Weta, after having made Hobbit, have a luctrative job. :)

Look dude, all I know is that I issued you a challenge greater than your dumb $50.00 Paypal bet and if you were so confident, if you were so goddamn certain I was wrong  and so certain your AVATAR Sequel is gonna gross some staggering 3 Billion dollars or more(which it won't) then you would've accepted my challenge, but you didn't and you have the nerve to call me a coward when every time I've lost a bet, I've honored my loss???? One can never ever say I've never owned up to being wrong on a bet, but if your so damn certain I'm wrong and you're right, then accept my challenge since afterall, you have nothing to lose, right???

Posted Image