Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I've been hard at work... 

What have I missed? sCd7Cwx.png

Wow, he's aged. 

Is that a house in the background? If so, it's huge. 

If principal photography starts by this time next year then 2018 is still possible. It's been almost a decade since Avatar. Sheesh. 

7 minutes ago, lilmac said:

Wow, he's aged. 

Is that a house in the background? If so, it's huge. 

If principal photography starts by this time next year then 2018 is still possible. It's been almost a decade since Avatar. Sheesh. 

Sunlight makes his hair transparent and he isn't showing any teeth. Jim will live until he is a 120.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I'd love to see your reaction when it doesn't.. :jeb!:

You do know that it's more likely than unlikely that it grosses 3 billion, don't you? The first one grossed close to 2.8 billion...

Edited by Cochofles

34 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Sequels always decrease.. Remember??? Isn't that what all of the box office experts around here say??? SW8 will decrease to, but probably not by much given it's a direct continuation of VII.. AVATAR 2 though will have been almost 10 years since the 1st movie and that's just too long in between movies for people to even care..

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Sequels always decrease.. Remember???

1- Not always. Plenty of film sequels increase. Look it up...from TDK to T2 to many others.

2- We are talking about worldwide grosses, which makes it even more likely. Domestically, sure, I could see it decreasing, but worldwide, the chances of it making a tad more that will get it to 3 billion are very high.

3- Sorry, SW8 will decrease domestically too.

On July 12, 2016 at 2:47 PM, IronJimbo said:

Where did you get that pic?

That still is taken from a new promo video that was filmed to promote New Zealand, the video was shot back in January.

link to article from the New Zealand Herald

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11673223

• Like 1

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/33005/20160713/avatar-2-release-date-cast-news-update-sigourney-weaver-returning-as-new-villain-major-plot-twists-turns-confirmed-by-james-cameron.htm

No sources given so total rumours but Grace as the villian in Avatar 2 and Quaritch joins Jake and Neytiri. Hard to say how this would transpire, probably some tree of souls space magic.

uqO2sHx.jpg

36 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/33005/20160713/avatar-2-release-date-cast-news-update-sigourney-weaver-returning-as-new-villain-major-plot-twists-turns-confirmed-by-james-cameron.htm

No sources given so total rumours but Grace as the villian in Avatar 2 and Quaritch joins Jake and Neytiri. Hard to say how this would transpire, probably some tree of souls space magic.

What? I loved Grace. Cameron betta not make her problematic I stg.

tumblr_inline_o9fpw2OmYi1qgk4m1_500.gif