Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

That comparison makes no sense. FoTR in 2009 would adjust to around $1.25b, add 3D and expanding markets, that number would go up to $1.4b.So, yeah, not sure what the point of that was.

That's still a much smaller number than 2.8 billion.

There is no real night on Pandora actually:

It takes about 6.75 Earth years (about more than 4 ship years) from Earth to Pandora if they use the same space ship, ISV Venture Star.

Thanks for all the infos.

Idea: Avatars in space...is this even possible?

Your definition of common sense is speculation. Had I known you were some moron that didn't even know what he was saying I probably would have just ignored you as well. :DAnd I never said Avatar 2 would or wouldn't be bigger than The Hobbit like you implied, but with your own unique definition of common sense, I guess I can see where you thought I was "speculating" when I laughed at your post.Toodles.

Lol Stop talking shit, I never implied anything, so read my post carefully next time before coming up with a stupid response that had no relevance to what I said. If your going to ignore me then why bother making this pointless post as all it proves it just what an argumentative dumb piece of shit you are.This whole site is a numbers game, and these box office numbers are what I use to determine a sequels gross. I didn't realise I had to prove that more people will turn up to a 2.8b grossers sequel than a 1.1b grossers prequel. So yeah, call me a 'fanboy' and 'moron' all you want. I didn't realise I needed concrete evidence to state the obvious. Anyone with some sort of box office knowledge would understand that.

Lol Stop talking shit, I never implied anything, so read my post carefully next time before coming up with a stupid response that had no relevance to what I said. If your going to ignore me then why bother making this pointless post as all it proves it just what an argumentative dumb piece of shit you are.This whole site is a numbers game, and these box office numbers are what I use to determine a sequels gross. I didn't realise I had to prove that more people will turn up to a 2.8b grossers sequel than a 1.1b grossers prequel. So yeah, call me a 'fanboy' and 'moron' all you want. I didn't realise I needed concrete evidence to state the obvious. Anyone with some sort of box office knowledge would understand that.

Is responding to a 2 week old post your way of trying to get back at me for making you look like a complete dumbass in the worst plot holes thread? Lmao nerdrage. Go out and get some fresh air big boy. Edited by Shpongle

Is responding to a 2 week old post your way of trying to get back at me for making you look like a complete dumbass in the worst plot holes thread? Lmao nerdrage. Go out and get some fresh air big boy.

No I just don't check for replies every 5 minutes which you clearly do. You've posted almost double the amount of times as I have so perhaps it's you that needs to get some air kid. :)The irony Edited by Jessie

The longer Cameron delays the movie, the more it will hurt its box office chances. There's a possibility that by the time A2 comes out, cinemas have dropped the 3D surcharge, or at least reduced it.

By that time the price of a 2D will be near a 3D ticket from 2009. Cameron could introduce 60+ fps or 4D and there is your surcharge.