Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

But in my dreams, Stephen Lang will come back and we're supposed to think he's trying to hunt down Jake, but as he approaches him, so too enters Michael Biehn. Then Stephen Lang says, 'Get down.' and blasts Biehn with a shotgun shell.

No. No. No. No. You've all got it wrong. Quaritch will approach Jake and say:

"Jake, I am your father"

And then when Biehn gets up from that and walks through a gate, Bill Paxton chokes on his cigar

I hope Cameron does put Biehn in this one my friends... :) And Paxton

Would be awesome... PS Loving the Avengers Agents of Shields Live Action TV Show.

About to watch the episode withSamuel Jackson cameo(Nick Fury--Wow Disney is going

all out to make the marvel universe the most incredible all encompassing Franchise  of all time)

• Like 1

I hope Cameron does put Biehn in this one my friends... :) And PaxtonWould be awesome... PS Loving the Avengers Agents of Shields Live Action TV Show.About to watch the episode withSamuel Jackson cameo(Nick Fury--Wow Disney is goingall out to make the marvel universe the most incredible all encompassing Franchise of all time)

Glad to see you back Superman. :) what do you think of Stephen Lang returning? I think it's awesome!(I'm Kingkong)
  • Like 1

Think Cameron will have a better idea.

Agreed Neo buddy. Sorry Ive been away so long guys... This is unbearably

good news.... :) Wooohoo. Neo you happy to Quardritz back good buddy?

How about you TeleMachos compadre and King kong , RR. And all our Avatar family here.

" You think because you got some tail, you can just be one of them?!"

• Like 1

Glad to see you back Superman. :) what do you think of Stephen Lang returning? I think it's awesome!(I'm Kingkong)

Happy as a lark Good buddy. You changed your look and name for Halloween :P Hah hah.

Since your named Dracula, Make sure yu see the greatest vamp film of all time

in my opinion.> Fright Night 1985. Other mentionable are Lost Boys I 1987,

Bramstokers Dracula with Gary Oldman, Dracual 40s(Bela Lugosi)

• Like 1

Agreed Neo buddy. Sorry Ive been away so long guys... This is unbearably

good news.... :) Wooohoo. Neo you happy to Quardritz back good buddy?

How about you TeleMachos compadre and King kong , RR. And all our Avatar family here.

" You think because you got some tail, you can just be one of them?!"

Glad he's back in what way will see.

• Like 1

Happy as a lark Good buddy. You changed your look and name for Halloween :P Hah hah.Since your named Dracula, Make sure yu see the greatest vamp film of all timein my opinion.> Fright Night 1985. Other mentionable are Lost Boys I 1987,Bramstokers Dracula with Gary Oldman, Dracual 40s(Bela Lugosi)

I will have to check those out, thanks for the suggestions! :)Oh, I did see the Bela Lugosi movie, that is a classic!
  • Like 1

King Kong buddy.. Man I see more good news for our 800-1billiondomestic hopes and 3.7+ to 4B+ WW coming true. Any news on if Ahnoldmight be in our Mightest of sequelsl?

No, but that would be awesome! I hope Avatar 2 gets at least two billion OS. Oh, and the next three films have a budget of a billion dollars apparently some people said. Edited by dracula

No, but that would be awesome! I hope Avatar 2 gets at least two billion OS. Oh, and the next three films have a budget of a billion dollars apparently some people said.

Geesus  what James cameron will do with a 1B+ budget may cause

the movie world to turn upside down Dracula/KK buddy.. Oh My!! Lets hope

some how TW gets him to do our Wonder Woman movie. James cameron is the man

that could see WW upsetting all the heroes in Bo glory!!

• Like 1