Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

OBI BKB KENOBI, on 18 Jan 2014 - 04:53 AM, said:Posted Image

You and I might just be the only one's who are in it for the Domestic than WW.. To me, the guage of success for a movie is how well it does Domestically.. I do acknowledge the WW Number, but seems it's only brought into the equation when a movie doesn't do well Domestically and the WW number is used to save face and make the movie seem like it did better than it really did..

^^ This is why BKB looks like a world class bafoon and thanks Kayom for showing to newbies why this guy is laughed out of forums and often banned, because he doesnt handle his losses well.. :-O!!

And we really thinks hes going to honour bets. I cant wait to see if he comes up with the 50.00 and changes his sig when Avatar 2 beats Avengers 2 by at least 800Mil (I would think the gap will likely bettween 1.5-2billion --ROFL- The fool has no idea how to guage why comic films cant compete with James Cameron ) Mwahahahahah. He will learn Kayom or run away like he does in other forums.

When what comes out?

Hey Neo.. I figured we will close the game when the first of the big 3 has an official release date.  And then ride it out to see who comes close.. I wonder if anyones predicts will beat mine  before this remarkable movie enters and puts pretenders like Avengers 2, and SWs 7 to shame.. :)

Avengers aint beating Avatar 2 and Avatar wont be earning 3.8b. You both wrong motherfuckers.

Ive heard that before  where James Cameron was concerned and guess what posts like that end up burning twice in a row. With Titanic and Avatar... When experts say this film could go over 4 billion WW.. my 3.6Billion could end up being surpassed by quite a nice margin Jessee.

BKB is just a nut.. Most of us arent even responding to his posts until he starts post intelligent remarks for Avengers winning this war. We will continue to ridcule him

And my predict is back to 3.6B Sorry Jessee not 3.8 :D

Hmm T2 6.86 Multiplier

Titanic 20x

Avatar 2 with a 130-160+M OW and 6-8Mulitplier.. Surely you jest Jessee.

2009 Avatar made 2b+ OS... I think the 300-400% in some markets increased os, pretty much shows

Avatar will likely gross much much more OS... And 3.6B WW is very very possible. :D

And we are looking at the only sequel in history thats a near lock for 2billion plus WW! LOL

Edited by Superman001

[mod edit].. The bet's off if you can't meet me 1/2 way on this and honor my part of the loser leave the site bet part of it.. I honored your $50 paypal bet, but you can't meet me 1/2 way on my terms set forth??? And dumbass, I don't have multiple accounts and never have since at least 1 of the MODS in the form of Baumer can vouch for this since he's known me since 2002.. And you just said yesterday that Juggernaught 2 as you refer to it was gonna gross 3.8 Billion and it's because of this that you have no room to talk when it comes to predicting box office any better than me when you throw numbers like that around.. At least I realize the concept as to just how much $$$ 3.8 Billion REALLY is and you don't.. Because of this, you FAIL..

Posted Image

I dont acknowledge idiots who  duck bets and get banned here and multiple forums for duplicate accts on SH hype and other threads lol... Cry me a river  and maybe when you show you have some class you will grow a pair and can honour bets.

I think NEo and Squaremaster already said your a punk and my bet was stated first dumb dumb..lol

We dont do leave the site bets over here and you would never honour them if your life depended on it mr. multiple accts.

Grow a pair .... and $50.00 you bum reject  and shameful marvel fan.. Anyone else would have taken the bet that Avatar 2 cant win over Avengers by at least 800 million. .

Seems you know your losing and cant come up with the 50.00 to put up or shutup.. .A true loser!! :)

And in the case of your statements about no one cares about Avatar  or OS Gross , your not to  bright and from here on out I  will  just laugh about you to my peers and not acknowledge your posts unless they show you have more intellect than a  fifth grader.

Sorry Looney bin from MArvel Reject City, your statements have been thrown to the wayside, your bets lost> You are proven to be a double acct bafoon, and you really think Im going to continue to acknowledge your posts.

Come up with real reasons Avengers 2 wont crass and burn. And I dont see Baumer acknowledging you period BKB..So sad oh daft clown one.

Kals bet stands 50.00 USD... Put up or shutup dont try to come up with others things.. We can go back pages where everyone said your a ducker and to stepup and honour Kals bet. Coward through and through BKB

You and your Avengers 2  madness is dismissed...LOL

Sinking ship, seems your Avengers is in 3rd place soon to be 4th or 5th...While the main man James Cameron

firmly in the number1 and number 2 spot...

More like another marvel loonie who can debate out of barn yard owned is more like it!!

Expect to see James Cameron in the 1st or 2nd place yet again!! Anyway you look at it Avengers I and II the fat lady has sung  domestically and WW.. HAH HAHH AHHAH

Edited by Neo

Introducing--The AvatarPosted Image vs  the Risers in the Box office Game..(MOS2, AVengers II, SW VII)

Game ends 3mths before the first of the Contenders Debuts. So get your entries in and adjust

them accordingly :)...We are rocking!!

Grandprize winner gets a Sony PSP or Cash eqivalent where available. :D

Top 3 get $20 Paypal and Bragging Rights  and

can lord it over the pretenders- I will also try to include AvatarPosted Image 2 items for winners.

Grandprize winner gets a Sony PSP or Cash eqivalent where available. :D

You must come very close to AvatarPosted Image 2's domestic and Finally WW gross, and that of Avengers 2, SW7, MOS 2,

and SW VII

finally Tally.. Enjoy the Game!!

Kal---850Mil(Cameron aim to give us more tho lol)  155MOW,

OS an astounding 2.7B  3.6B WW

Kals

Avengers 2 for oblivion level loss to Avatar 2 predict --- $230M OW, 540M Domestic, 1.02B OS-1.53B WW

SW7 --580M, 1.1B OS(1.6 B)  ,  MOS II 650M Domestic, 1.1( 1.8B  WW)

Neo-- ,  OW 133M  790M/3.29B WW

Bballman 2.7B WW

Tarzan 800M domestic, OW 150M,  2.7B OS--3.5B WW

Dash R (Need your predict)

Walt Disney, on 18 Jan 2014

AvatarPosted Image 2: OW 145M , Dom 495M, WW 2.8B

Avengers 2: OW 215M, Dom 530M, WW 2.2B

Game Updated : 9:33am   01/24 2014

Still in awe over the fact that the combined might of the James Cameron brand and the love of his last two epics could very well

double the combined gross of SWs 7 and Avengers 2 just from the OS box office.

Wow the greatest anticipated sequel..How much people will show up for this ..OMG..

130-160+M OW and a whopping 6-7x+ Multiplier domestically in the cards!!.. Could this be the worlds first 800-1billion domestic movie in one run?

Stay Tuned!

Sinking ship, seems your Avengers is in 3rd place soon to be 4th or 5th...While the main man James Cameron

firmly in the number1 and number 2 spot...

4th or 5th place? What do you mean soon to be? What other movies can top it? BvS and VII at worst will be 3rd place in 2015.

4th or 5th place? What do you mean soon to be? What other movies can top it? BvS and VII at worst will be 3rd place in 2015.

Oh rem Neo.... Titanic will be pushed  to 3rd place after Avatar 2. and Avatar  3 could push Avatar down to 3rd place and thus  Avengers 1 and 2 and SWs 7 could drop down to 5th-6th place on the all  time lists.

Could be James Cameron in an astounding 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place on the domestic and alltime bo office

lists good buddy. If all goes well and A2 takes the domestic and WW crown again, its going to be a real challenge to keep going up  with Avatar 3 and Avatar 4.. Heh heh, but James could pull it off.

Edited by Superman001

So they are filming two movies back to back or three?

Hey Heat the man!!  How are you my friend.. Over here kicking with my brother..I think 2 and 3.. When Neo warrior comes on  he can confirm.. I assume cameron wants to give his all on the final one, my brother thinks he may want to regroup for Avatar 4 and restup...

I agree with my brother that there will likely be a 5-8mth break or more  after he finishes all the work for 2 and 3 before we see the final Juggernaut sequel.

Then again this man is a machine!.. What do you all think. .Share your thoughts

Edited by Superman001

Oh rem Neo.... Titanic will be pushed  to 3rd place after Avatar 2. and Avatar  3 could push Avatar down to 3rd place and thus  Avengers 1 and 2 and SWs 7 could drop down to 5th-6th place on the all  time lists.

Could be James Cameron in an astounding 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place on the domestic and alltime bo office

lists good buddy. If all goes well and A2 takes the domestic and WW crown again, its going to be a real challenge to keep going up  with Avatar 3 and Avatar 4.. Heh heh, but James could pull it off.

My bad read it as AOU for 4th or 5th for the year. :ph34r: VII and AOU hasn't even come out yet. Thats if they do under 1.8B, all but a few predict AOU over 1.8B.