Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Since when I am a hater with my prediction at 2.8B OS and 3.68B WW?

You know the hater comment was referring to the multiplier not the OS/WW?

BTW you are being sarcastic in that OW predict?

Edited by Neo

You can roll your eyes all you like, but it's true.. 99% of the stuff debated in this thread has been debated a 1000 X Over and you know it..

You said you hated repeating the same shit. Then why debate about it repeatedly? The thing is, you are the one who constantly talk and talk and talk about this movie in a negative way. Your post was just too ironic to me.

Edited by kayumanggi

Reshoots are common with any movie Kal, including AVATAR and probably it's sequel. If there are reshoots, it's probably tacking on an after-credit scene.. And the MARVEL team is as huge as it get's... You refer to AVATAR 2 as the Juggernaught??? TA2 is really the one that's going to be the Juggernaught in 28 days... You just don't realize it yet...

of course but our juggernaut is the stuff legends are made of. Avengers will miss alot of those 60-90 plus yr olds and sci fi community. Avatar2 because it taps into a far superior audience and has pound for pound the greatest director ever of mega epics will make for far more jaw dropping run.

Yu may take the ow record fastest to 100 and 200 m domestic, but fastest to 500 and 700 m thats all ours and avatar 2 family bragging rights.

We could have a nice race on who gets to 1- 1.2b range ww faster also.

What say yu oh mighty marvel buddy? I Know yu must also admit yu might have underestimated batman vs superman and it too is looking to challenge avengers and also sws. Can avengers hang on for bo legend numbers?

Will james cameron pull off another world breaker 3 times in a row. Can avatar be the first to a 140-170+m domestic ow in dec plus a whopping 800-900+ m domestic and 3b plus ww. We are going to findout.

James cameron avatar will shake the world up yet again. In 2017 where will yu be for this moment of glory?

Oh God, we have a new Kal.

lol i dont think hes a serious poster. Proably a marvel loonie mocking avatar fans is more likely. In the end we still smoke avengers 2 and the sws fanboys. The only question can avatar ii beat these massive films by 1 billion or 2 billion or more.

I didn't have to use the Jedi mind trick to trick myself into thinking this thread doesn't exist cause it doesn't for another 2 years.. There isn't anything worth discussing and right now, TA2 pretty well owns it right now..

only in your limited mind bkb that cannot see the truth my friend. Avatar is still one of the biggest topics in forums worldwide. Its logic like yours though that will earn me a few hundreds when i bet folks james cameron mega epic will crush avengers and sws. Likely make more than both combined lol. Keep spewing the foolish avatar 2 hate fellow marvel fanboy. Still though im a crazy narvel loonie and dc loonie as well, im not crazy to think avengers hype is bigger than camerons world brbreaker.n the end the outcome will still be the same. Avatar 2 just dominates the domestic and os bo. Yeehaw. Disney knows it too as they showcasing james camerons and fox deal with their parks right now lol. No new news yu say?? Hah hah

Yu do realize that its insanely impressive that disney has been campaiging fir avengers and sws for years and fox will surpass them with just a yr of low level advertising in comparison. This film touched folks souls bkb bud. They wont need yrs of mega prepping through internet and tv show tie ins. Still loving disneys cinema universe.

Are yu watchin agents of shield and agent carter bkb bud

Edited by Superman001

This is going to be such a dud. Avatar already seems like a flash in the pan footnote in movie history instead of the biggest movie ever, let alone another 2 1/2 years from now.

lol and if you believe that you truly dont know how bo works or how to track camerons untouchable fanbase. Where he goes we follow pdc. Just rem ko,neo,tele and so many others told you here first. Camerons work is a force of nature. Avengers and sws better bring their a game. Same with batman and supes