Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

^tele. Smacked you around with Spiderman1. Alvin, Godzilla.  Though my ww was way off.  Hmm you and your transformer lowballing was epic.  Bauerfett,  bballman,  and maybe two others stood with us that transformers1 would indeed hit 300 plus mill dom and over 700m we.  Epic fail on you and that crazy Disney film long ranger.  You all thought would be huge.  Kal and others said flop

I have no idea who you're thinking of, but I never made any sort of prediction on most of those; back in the day LOTR was the only franchise I cared enough about to make predictions for. In terms of GODZILLA and LONE RANGER I was reasonably accurate. Go check Baumer's summer game for proof. 

21 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Hide contents

Lando needs to be in VIII.. He could be Finn's Dad and both could go off with Chewy taking Han's place and they could go back to smuggling.. This shit writes itself..

Predicting Godzilla's epic ow would be huge when tele and ninety gave horrid numbers was epic recently.  I think I also beat tele stating cap 2 won't get a 90 plus ow. Oh and television you predicted huge for the reboot sm. I gave accurate numbers of flopping.  Especially all the fanboys of amazing like bkb.  Kal rules.  Don't forget bkb and you guys on ultron conquering the World.  

Tele didn't you state jpw had no chance to be in the top 3 this yr when I told you and other jpw is the ultimate wildcard for potential bo might. Kal wins. 

9 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Predicting Godzilla's epic ow would be huge when tele and ninety gave horrid numbers was epic recently.  I think I also beat tele stating cap 2 won't get a 90 plus ow. Oh and television you predicted huge for the reboot sm. I gave accurate numbers of flopping.  Especially all the fanboys of amazing like bkb.  Kal rules.  Don't forget bkb and you guys on ultron conquering the World.  

Tele didn't you state jpw had no chance to be in the top 3 this yr when I told you and other jpw is the ultimate wildcard for potential bo might. Kal wins. 

I was completely wrong on JW, but you sure never told me your predicts.

My GODZILLA prediction? You're full of shit on that, my friend. Go ahead and keep living in Kal-land where I'm some sort of mystical nemesis who constantly flails at your superior knowledge. 

The same thing happened with AVATAR. Do you remember? You claimed you and I had some epic argument over Superman and Pirates, when I wasn't even very active on BOM at that time. You were high then and you're high now. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Captain America 2 did get a 90M+ OW. 95M to be exact. Are you fucking high? Or just like talking out of you're ass?

17 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

mila kunis ashton kutcher that 70s show laura prepon topher grace

I remember Yu and baumet both being high on your Godzilla won't be big.  Lol so bite on that.  When juggernaut day happens you will humbled and cowed before all yet again.  ^no I believe television was in the crowd saying 75 to 80 mplus for cap 2. All predicted 100m for cap 2which was very close. 

In the end force will be broken in two by Avatar 2 , probably won't best titanic ww . And lose big time to avatars 2.8b. Just wait till we break the force and send television, jokerfett, and bkb crying.  Break out the tissues and Baum u have my 100 ready by PayPal. 

I want that domestic crown back too paddiones.  Kneel before Cameron. 

https://youtu.be/ItjXTieWKyI

13 minutes ago, TriggerMike said:

Captain America 2 did get a 90M+ OW. 95M to be exact. Are you fucking high? Or just like talking out of you're ass?

Best learn to read a post you maroon.  I predicted 100m ow. Telescope and others ranged  from 50 to 150. Who's closer. I think cap Craig predicted 95m for cap 2. Bravo Joseph buddy