RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers (3/28 - 3/30) Noah 44M Divergent 26.5

Both Terminator Salvation and the Sarah Connor Chronicles showed audiences were tiring of the franchise. Which was actually a shame for the latter, because it was quite good.

• Like 2

If you're in the US with cable/dish, ABC Family is showing Harry Potter movies all day, TNT the LotR trilogy. But right now I have something on with Colin Hanks and Meg Ryan in a fat suit? My Mom's New Boyfriend:

It's kind of amazing, how many A-list careers devolve into direct-to-DVD hell while others make the transition to TV.

• Like 1

Yep, that's the problem when you comeback with three straight B movies. Nobody wants to see Arnold in these small 35 million dollar budget films. Arnold needs to be in BIG or High Concept movies for people to come to the theater to see him. Other wise they will just wait to see stuff like Last Stand or Sabotage on DVD or Netflix. Especially when they can just put on a Terminator movie, Predator, Total Recall or True Lies if they need a Arnold fix.

I am just fine with these smaller B movies.  I had a lot of fun with Last Stand and I plan to catch Sabotage with some beers in hand!

B action movies don't get enough credit.  It's also apparently pretty violent and gory, I'm excited!

• Like 2

Verhoeven briefly considered directing a Conan movie with Arnold. How dumb is the studio for not jumping all over that?

I think that may have been Carolco but I think they were coming off of Cutthroat Island

If you're in the US with cable/dish, ABC Family is showing Harry Potter movies all day, TNT the LotR trilogy. But right now I have something on with Colin Hanks and Meg Ryan in a fat suit? My Mom's New Boyfriend: 

kind of amazing, how many A-list careers devolve into direct-to-DVD hell while others make the transition to TV.
Hanks and Ryan together again!!!
  • Like 1

It's kind of amazing, how many A-list careers devolve into direct-to-DVD hell while others make the transition to TV.

Posted Image

• Like 2