RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers (3/28 - 3/30) Noah 44M Divergent 26.5

Whatever the case, Noah's numbers lock Gods and Kings Exodus Into Darkness: Age of the Fallen Moon's Revenge to beat it domestically. It's a much more audience-friendly story with much more developed themes and characters packaged into the source material.

• Like 5

Not bad, but something about her mom I find more attractive. 

My favorite celebrity daughter who grew into a hottie is Susan Sarandon's daughter, Eva Amurri.

Fair enough.  I've always had a thing for brunettes.  And these pictures really don't do her justice.  You have to see her in the movie.  

Whatever the case, Noah's numbers lock Gods and Kings Exodus Into Darkness: Age of the Fallen Moon's Revenge to beat it domestically. It's a much more audience-friendly story with much more developed themes and characters packaged into the source material.

It's also going to make a giant killing at Christmas.

• Like 3

But not as much as a dragon killing.TABA!

Well done.

But will it be as epic as the killing of Ben Stiller's remaining goodwill with Night at the Museum 3? (Ok, so I find those to be slight guilty pleasures because of Owen Wilson and Steve Coogan)

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

It can't be too family friendly or it might not catch on with the GA.

The most successful biblical movies have some edge to them.

It can't be too family friendly or it might not catch on with the GA.

The most successful biblical movies have some edge to them.

It's Ridley Scott, I'm sure it's not going to be all that family friendly.

It can't be too family friendly or it might not catch on with the GA. The most successful biblical movies have some edge to them.

Audience friendly and family friendly are two different things.Noah is about God wiping out 99.99999% of people in the worldExodus is about God intervening to help free an entire culture of people from violent slaveryMajor difference in general audience appeal upfront, since it gives you clearly defined villains doing bad things that kinda warrant their being smited.
  • Like 1

''The good news is that, a “C” grade from Cinemascore aside (the film earned 63% As or Bs, 23% Cs, and 14% Ds or Fs), if the religiously-inclined who did sample the film this weekend give a thumbs up, we may see stronger legs as the rest of the uber-faithful check out the film in the coming weeks as we get closer to Easter''GUYS HAVE U SEEN THIS OVER @ SCOTT MENDELSON PAGE ON FORBES.COM

Lol Sam Worthington is also in Sabotage. Probably getting impatient now about those Avatar sequels

I didn't see Sabotage, but one of the 3 people I went to the theater with last night reeeeeally didn't want to see Noah so he opted for Sabotage and said its one of the worst movies hes ever seen, lol. 

He said that none of the characters are likable with terribly forced banter/dialogue, that Arnold felt out of place, nonsense plot, and that the laugh-out-loud violence doesn't save it.

That's what, the third bomb for Mr. Terminator in 15 months?

Yep, that's the problem when you comeback with three straight B movies. Nobody wants to see Arnold in these small 35 million dollar budget films. Arnold needs to be in BIG or High Concept movies for people to come to the theater to see him. Other wise they will just wait to see stuff like Last Stand or Sabotage on DVD or Netflix. Especially when they can just put on a Terminator movie, Predator, Total Recall or True Lies if they need a Arnold fix.

I didn't see Sabotage, but one of the 3 people I went to the theater with last night reeeeeally didn't want to see Noah so he opted for Sabotage and said its one of the worst movies hes ever seen, lol. 

He said that none of the characters are likable with terribly forced banter/dialogue, that Arnold felt out of place, nonsense plot, and that the laugh-out-loud violence doesn't save it.

Based on his criticisms he sounds like a film buff. Why did he avoid Aronofsky's Noah?

Yep, that's the problem when you comeback with three straight B movies. Nobody wants to see Arnold in these small 35 million dollar budget films. Arnold needs to be in BIG or High Concept movies for people to come to the theater to see him. Other wise they will just wait to see stuff like Last Stand or Sabotage on DVD or Netflix. Especially when they can just put on a Terminator movie, Predator, Total Recall or True Lies if they need a Arnold fix.

If Conan bombs it will verify Arnold has zero star power these days.

It will be hard to tell from Terminator since the franchise is somewhat unsinkable.

I liked Divergent and I'm looking forward to the next one.  I too enjoyed Vampire Academy.  Interesting though, why does Divergent succeed where so many fail?

Divergent has the production value the others don't, and also has Shailene Woodley, who, as cheesy as it is to say it, is really the next J-Law in that she actually gave a really good performance in a YA movie.

They messed up this as well:

Noah's 3 sons

& their 3 wives were on the ark. Something so simple that was so utterly messed up JUST to create drama.OH, and homicidal Noah, that's worth being upset about as well.

Okay, the three wives thing is annoying, but not a movie ruiner. Homicidal Noah I personally liked, and so did my dad. It was an interesting twist that honestly made the movie better than I thought it'd be.