Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Cap is off to an incredible start. The only hand-wringing comes from people who crazily bumped their predicts after the first numbers came in.

This is just what I've secretly hoped for: Captain America is now poised to overtake Thor in terms of solo popularity. I love Thor, don't get me wrong, but I really want to see Cap become more liked and respected by the GA. Hearing how "boring" he is got tired a long time ago.

Edited by Talkie
  • Like 7

Cap is off to an incredible start. The only hand-wringing comes from people who crazily bumped their predicts after the first numbers came in.

This is just what I've secretly hoped for: Captain America is now poised to overtake Thor in terms of solo popularity. I love Thor, don't get me wrong, but I really want to see Cap become more liked and respected by the GA. Hearing how "boring" he is got tired a long time ago.

Talkie what a sexy avatar you have.

This is what I've secretly feared.

Guessing that the first ever 100M OW in April will be seen next year with Fast 7. I'm hoping for 120M+ opening for that movie, it opens in April with no competition and the Paul Walker effect will also be present as I am sure Universal will push the fact that it is Walker's last movie in every ad.

Will people really accept other actors playing Paul Walker, and then using special effects to pretend it's actually him?

That seems really deceptive.